PCIe interface card for synchronous detection of four sensor signals
The IF2008PCIe interface card enables the synchronous acquisition of data from four digital sensor signals and two encoders. It is intended for installation in PCs with a PCI Express slot. Combined with the IF2008E expansion board, six digital signals, two encoders, two analog signals and eight I/O signals can be processed.
The IF2008PCIe interface card is designed for connection to modern mainboards and particularly for PCs with PCI Express slots. This enables the synchronous data acquisition of four digital sensor signals and two encoders. This is very important for planarity and thickness measurements. The data is stored in a FIFO memory which ensures resource-saving processing in blocks in the PC. Combined with the IF2008E expansion board, connecting six digital signals, two encoders, two analog signals and eight I/O signals is possible.
- Modern connection to PCI Express slots
- Synchronous query of several sensors
- High speed data transmission
- Large memory
- Compatibility with expansion board
IF2008 PCIe supports the following sensors and measuring systems
- optoNCDT 1420 optoNCDT ILR 118x/ILR 1191
- optoNCDT 1750 optoCONTROL 2500
- optoNCDT 1710 optoCONTROL 2520
- optoNCDT 2300 optoCONTROL 2600
- optoNCDT 2310